Monday, May 4, 2009

Wrestling....????


This is one of the many wrestling/torture sessions Jeff likes to have with the kids. They all gang up on him with their pillows, light sabers, shoes or any other weapon they can find and taunt him until he pins them all down and makes them squeal. The second anyone gets loose they come back for more. The LOVE it. It drives me crazy because it's complete chaos. Lots of yelling and screaming and occasionally crying. I gave up long ago on trying to keep it peaceful, so now I just sit quietly and just observe the madness. I have become the 'neutral' zone. If they are sitting by me they are generally safe.
Natalia switches sides at random. If she feels like the boys are losing she will whack Jeff but if he seems like the underdog she'll pounce on the boys. Is there ANY chance at all of her being a little lady?

No comments: