Monday, May 4, 2009

Natalia turns 5!!!


Natalia is FIVE today. I'm not really sure how that happened. In my head, she is still about 2. I have been telling her for the past month or so that she isn't allowed to have anymore birthdays because she'll get too big and then want to leave home. She was real pensive for a while and one day said, "I have a plan Mom. You let me have my birthday and when I get big and leave I'll just take you with me wherever I go. Is that a plan Mom?" How do you argue with that?
She is such a little pistol. I thank my lucky stars every day I get to spend my days with her. She is always coming up with plans and ideas. She loves life. I told her she could be anything she wanted when she grew up. This is her list so far:
A pirate, a video store attendant (such ambitions), the Queen--of what country she is not sure yet, a piano player, a racer, and most recently a mother.

She is awfully anxious to start school in September so she can 'be smart like her brothers'. She loves to learn. Every day she asks if we can work on her letters--she is so excited to be able to read. Her favorite thing is to be outside with the boys. She loves to jump on the trampoline and ride bikes with them. She is never far behind and gets very upset if I ever tell her she can't do something they are doing--like swimming in the canal or a baseball game at the park.

She definitely keeps life entertaining!



4 comments:

Karli said...

Plus, she's beautiful!!

jedginahutch said...

she is adorable, and i can't believe she is so big. you can sure tell she and Avery are cousins! wow!

Arizona Arnolds said...

could she be any cuter??

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is so big...
--
Jenifer
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV