Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rito Alto

Jeff got to go to this amazing place about 7 miles above the sand dunes, deep in the Rockies, for a scouting/fishing trip--he and his Dad are going hunting there this fall. They went in on horses--about a 3 hour pack ride. He said (and I quote) "It was the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my life."

3 comments:

Arizona Arnolds said...

Just beautiful! I love what you have done with the blog. Your children are a cute little version of you and Jeff :)

Lisa said...

I am SO happy to see you've updated your blog! I am in tears missing you and your family. It was so good to have that space of time with you. Now I can fondly remember the 'good old days'
Lisa

Arizona Arnolds said...

I need more updates from you! Did ya'll have a fun birthday trip? Have you had a chance to see the wedding pictures on my blog? Help me out!