So, lately I've been finding all these pictures on my camera that I didn't remember taking but mostly chalked it up to just being tired and simply not remembering. However, the other day I became very suspicious when I came across several pictures that I was SURE I had not taken. They consisted of a pair of feet, a block on the tile, the top of a head only showing some blond hair, the zipper on a pair of jeans, a piece of black tape on the floor, the can of shaving cream on the counter, a close-up of a nose etc...and then this one...
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You just have to love Mysterious little boys!:)
We have whole albums (is that what you call them if you never print them?) of Sophie's photos.
Maybe they will grow up to be famous photographers!
Post a Comment