
Taylor and Colton are old enough that it's been a while since we've had a sandbox so I forgot how boys are and how much they LOVE sand. In an attempt to find safe and non-messy interests for Austin we decided to put a sand box in the back yard--hoping it would deter him even for a few minutes a day from all his many other messes. Can I just say I LOVE THE SANDBOX!!! The kid lives in it. He goes out first thing in the morning in his PJ's to drive his dump truck around. I have to pull him out kicking and screaming to eat, get dressed, take a nap, go anywhere. It's right outside the kitchen window so I can see him easily. He's like a whole new kid. I LOVE IT!!!



1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this great fountain with us.
___________________
samanth
LaserShield Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems
Post a Comment