Friday, May 22, 2009

1st Place at the Derby!


Colton's car took first place at the Pinewood Derby last night. Colton was a pretty happy kiddo to have won with 12 other cars competing. (Dad felt pretty good about it too.)

The funny thing is, in years past Jeff has gone to great pains to get the wheels just right and all the weight in all the best spots etc... This year, the car had NO wheels and NO paint the day before. They stuck it together and put it on the fridge so I wouldn't get bumped and VOILA!! A winner.

1 comment:

Audra M said...

Fun indeed!!! I heard that you are expectng again. Congrats!!! We had our fifth the end of February. I'm finally feeling like my world isn't spinning out of control anymore. Yay. I hope you are all well. Hopefully we will get down to see Gma & Gpa soon and get to see you too.