Monday, December 15, 2008

COLD, COLD, COLD

Greetings from a frosty Colorado. Our temp this morning was -2 with our high of the day being 13. We are supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow tonight with a few more inches tomorrow. (waaa, waaa, waaa) 'I do NOT like the cold Sam-I-Am.'
(Although a white Christmas would be really fun.)

Sending you warm thoughts!


3 comments:

schumannfamilyadventures said...

Hi cute Weaver family! We can't believe how big your kids are and how cute Austin is! I thought I would share that we had -38 last week and none of the vehicles or logging equipment would start and so I must agree I do NOT like the cold either! We have a blog also it is schumannfamilyadventures.blogspot.com because as you know when you have boys life is an adventure! Thank heavens there is only one Brody and one Ballard! We also all think Austin's cute jibberish video is that he is saying come on you guys jump on this bed with me it will be fun! Well we miss you guys Ballard misses Jeff he says there is no one fun left in vanderhoof boo hoo for him we love your blog and are happy we get to see you through the computer! Someday we will make it down to visit you! Take care and we will talk to you later! Love the Schumann Family

. said...

Wow! Your kids are growing up so fast. And their hair is growing so fast. Tyla, I tried shaving my little boys hair like you said, but it just does not work on my kids. They are destined to be bald. I sure do think about you and your familya lot and it was great to catch a glimpse of your life.

Unknown said...

The kids are all growing up so fast Natie lookes adorable and the boys WOW how fast they grow.
--
Jenifer
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV