Monday, October 13, 2008

New hair...old hair...short hair.


It was time to get a haircut and we happen to be in Albuquerque and I happen to find an AVEDA salon...yes, I know it's wrong to covet but i LOVE Aveda--(it's all Lisa's fault), so I decided to splurge. The haircut was fine, not sure it was worth the $$ but the smell was. (All of you Aveda lovers will know what I'm talking about!) Don--my hairstylist did a great job, AND as luck would have it, he was not gay, much to Jeff's surprise and relief.

Austin was in dire need of a haircut. It's always such an ordeal that his haircuts are few and far between so he tends to get kind of shaggy looking.

It was also homecoming week and on 'crazy' day, Taylor and Colton dressed up (I'm still not too sure what they were supposed to be but they insisted on having their hair colored)!

No comments: