
This is Natalia's pet worm named 'wormy' --original name huh? She is such a character. She is often a lot tougher than her brothers and afraid of nothing. A while back we were driving down the highway and Jeff stopped to get a closer look at the rattlesnake that was curled up beside it. We got out and were trying to keep a safe distance and she said "I'll go get that snake for you Dad, I'm not afraid of it." AHH! She loves to read and draw and spends a lot of time doing one or the other. She is also big on doing her own hair and getting herself dressed, always wants to be so big. But she also, is the first one to offer to help and wants to do everything. She is so much fun. She was old enough to start preschool this year and I had her registered and everything, but the day of the orientation, I had a bit of meltdown and realized I was NOT ready to let her go. So, she is home with me for one more year. YAY!!




No comments:
Post a Comment