Well, it's only been a mere 7 months since I posted anything. I definitely get the booby prize for keeping on top of this! We are all doing good. Very ready for summer--and some decent weather. We had the coldest Winter in 9 years. It was freezing and there was LOTS of snow. The kids loved it--of course, kids seem to be pretty adaptable to whatever.
Only 5 days of school left and we are done with another year. Sure went fast! The boys had their last piano lesson yesterday and will have the year-end recital on Sunday and we are taking a break until school starts again. We are looking forward to a busy summer and will hopefully do plenty of playing. Baseball starts in 2 weeks (I am coaching Colton's baseball team this year--woo hoo!) We are going to the Sand Dunes in a couple of weeks and then to Idaho for a vacation/family reunion (or torture as Jeff says.) We are looking forward to seeing lots of family along the way.
We have our garden spot all ready to plant, now we are just waiting on Mother Nature. Last week (the 6th of May) we had a low of ELEVEN degrees. All my tulips and daffodils are looking rather dead now. It better warm up soon because our kitchen looks like a nursery with all the plants we started a while back. We won't have room pretty quick. The joys of living at 7600 ft.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love seeing your kiddos growing up! When I look at thier cousins I can see your brothers & sisters it is so fun. When does life slow down so we can savor? While you all are freezing weather here is not baking so thank you! Love ya tons, Marla
HEY THERE!!! I have loved looking at all of your newer posts. I ALMOST gave up on you guys :). Such a beautiful family. I'm sure you are sooo busy all the time. Four kids will do that to you! Love ya!
Post a Comment